Healthy Smiles for All Ages!
Starting your child young with proper dental care can lead to a lifetime of healthy teeth. Prevention of dental disease is important, and should start early to maximize the benefit. From routine “cleanings” to sealants and “fillings”, our office is geared toward that successful start.
Our Dentists are both parents and understand that going to the dentist can be scary for children. As soon as your child enters our office, we are focused on putting them at ease while providing the latest dental care. We would love to welcome your child/children to our practice.
Kid Friendly Advancements and Enhancements
- Child related coloring books, games and books
- Light covers with balloons, flowers, clouds and fish
- Laser Dentistry – virtually “no shots”, “no drilling”, and “no pain”
- Children are encouraged to bring a “friend” (favorite toy or stuffed animal for “moral support” or in the modern world, their iPads)
- Explanations in words that children understand and showing the child what we plan to do helps ease anxiety
- Adolescents are treated as young adults
- We encourage question asking from children as well as their parents.
- Preventative Dentistry with sealants and preventive resin restorations
- Sports Mouth Guards
- Sealants – a protective barrier against decay for newly erupted teeth
From the moment you enter our office, you are greeted with a smile. We want you and your family to have a comfortable and relaxing experience while in our care. We provide preventative family dentistry, such as regular checkups and cleanings. It is important to schedule regular appointments with the dentist, recommended every six months, so that they can catch any problems early enough.